Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The giants can improve their margin of error by throwing money at them
This weekend, Celta will welcome Real Madrid at home in La Liga. Ahead of the match, Celta manager Rafa Benitez said in an interview that it "feels special" to play against old rivals Real Madrid, and mentioned Real Madrid manager Carlo Ancelotti and new recruit Bellingham.
[Image: vfm-thumb.php?thumb=dXBsb2Fkcy8wMDUvRmpV...5qcGc=&y=1]
Benitez made an exclusive interview before the match, looking back to the past, Bei Shuai very emotional. Benitez said: "I have played for Real Madrid since I was 13 years old, I have been a player for many years, then a coach for many years, and now, I have reached a new stage. Real Madrid is a great club and this is a very special game."

Benitez was hired by Real Madrid as manager in the summer of 2015 when he replaced none other than current Real Madrid boss Carlo Ancelotti. Speaking about the Italian, Benitez said, "Ancelotti is a great coach and he should continue to coach Real Madrid for many more years because he does a great job and knows how to manage a team."

On Bellingham, Real Madrid's new No.5 who is currently hot, Benitez believes this is how he should be: "I have friends in Birmingham and I know Bellingham's brother, who is now off to Sunderland. I've been following Bellingham's career for a long time and he's a player who has long been recognized as having great potential. When there are clubs paying 100 million for you, you have to perform well."

But at the same time, Benitez also emphasized the impact of "money power" on modern soccer: "That's the advantage of the giants who can afford to spend money, even if they make a mistake, they can make up for it, that's how forgiving they are."